Lyme, Babesia, Bartonella or
Mold Toxin Symptoms and Signs Rarely Appreciated
I was amused to find that North Carolina has a program to help troubled doctors. Since many of their physicians and health department officials appear to think Lyme disease is very common in their state, and that junk labs are reliable for diagnosis, they will miss these signs of infection or inflammation to the brain. It is doubtful the Carolina physicians understand that Lyme, and these other tick infections and mold toxins can effect behavior, personality, impulsivity, and functioning. Therefore, they will never consider these causes if a person has these signs and symptoms of an impaired physician. They do not realize this list has items seen in clinical medicine by progressive and cutting-edge physicians which are found in pateints with Lyme, its co-infections and indoor mold (like the mold in the Governor's mansion).
SO HERE ARE SOME SAMPLE NEUROPSYCHIATRIC SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PEOPLE WITH A DIAGNOSIS OF ONE OR MORE OF THESE: Lyme, Babesia, Bartonella or Indoor Mold Toxin exposure.
- Rapidly turns from compassionate and caring to abrupt, caustic
- Withdraws from friends and activities
- Becomes mistrusting, anxious, depressed, irritable
- Loss of appetite or reduced level of exercise
- Looks tired; admits to insomnia
- Personal hygiene deteriorates
- Physical problems are self-treated
- Misses appointments
- Make rounds at unusual hours
- Can't be reached when on call
- Sloppy charting
- Family communication deteriorates
- Frequent arguments; spouse blamed
- Occurrence of spouse, child abuse
- Children may exhibit poor school performance
- Jealousy, infidelity leading to separation, divorce
If you are the typical person with these troubles and your cause is one or more of the four things in the title, Heaven help you if you live in North Carolina.