A DOCTOR'S GUIDE TO ANTI-PHYSICIAN STATES
Many factors make certain areas anti-physician places, and are causing many smart physicians to take their decades of skill and flee forever. And once they leave they will never come back. While malpractice slavery premiums and financial torture are allowed and even promoted by sadistic ignorant lawyers working as governors, judges, legislatures and running state boards, it is going to end. Period.
But another issue is how aggressive are State Medical Boards? Do they attack anyone with a new treatment idea? Does the Medical Board act as a free bouncer for insurance company clerks if a treatment is expensive? Do they remove licenses if the doctor does not carry insanely high malpractice? Some poor docs cannot pay 3-4 months of wages just to work! This is real slavery.
Doctors talk and read about every state board attack--a single attack is known by thousands of physicians. They are affected in negative ways. For example, they stop offering pain meds if you are in severe pain for fear of boards and DEA.
The Anti-Physician State Medical Boards
Eagerly Attacking Doctors
- Arizona--10.5 attacks per 1,000 physicians or OVER 1 PER 100 PHYSICIANS!
- Oklahoma--8.7 attacks per 1,000 physicians or 1 PER 115 PHYSICIANS!
- Alaska--8.6 attacks per 1,000 physicians
- Iowa--6.5 attacks per 1,000 physicians
- Kentucky--6.3 attacks per 1,000
- North Dakota--6.25 attacks per 1,000
- Idaho--6.2 attacks per 1,000
- Ohio--6.0 attacks per 1,000
- Utah--5.5 attacks per 1,000
- Georgia--5.0 attacks per 1,000 physicians or 1 PER 200 PHYSICIANS!
To defend each accusation, even if it is markedly stupid, plan on paying $30,000 to 250,000. Have that in your back pocket?
The Pro-Physician States that have
medical boards that cherish MD's
- District of Columbia--only attacks .7 per 1,000 physicians
- Hawaii--only attacks .8 per 1,000 physicians
- Delaware--only .9 attacks per 1,000 physicians. I call this state and they treat you like a relative
- South Dakota--only 1.2 attacks per 1,000 physicians
- South Carolina--only 1.35 attacks 7 per 1,000 physicians
- Wisconsin--only 1.7 attacks per 1,000 physicians
- Illinois--only 1.7 attacks per 1,000 physicians
THE BEST PRO-MD STATES IN TERMS OF STATE BOARD SAFETY ARE: The District of Columbia, Hawaii, Delaware, South Dakota, South Carolina, Wisconsin and Illinois.
THIS CAN POSSIBLY CHANGE EVERY COUPLE YEARS.
Other Less Hostile States Are:
- Minnesota--attacks 1.76 per 1,000 physicians
- Maryland--attacks 1.8 per 1,000 physicians
- Rhode Island-- attacks 1.8 per 1,000 physicians
- Indiana attacks 1.94 per 1,000 physicians
- Connecticut attacks 1.95 per 1,000 physicians
- Maine attacks 2 per 1,000 physicians or 1 per 500
- Wyoming attacks 2 per 1,000 physicians or 1 per 500
- Washington attacks 2.2 per 1,000 physicians
SIGNS A STATE IS SADISTIC
It is clear that anti-physician states have clear policies:
- The use of professional experts that are retired, outside the specialty of the accused, and who make over 5% of income as paid witnesses is a sign to run. It means any attack dog will do--who cares if they have a clue! For example, Pennsylvania uses a professional witness making 95% of his income as a witness, who is retired approximately 15 years, an addictionologist, who renders expert opinions outside his field. This is in violation of the ethics rules of many specialty medical societies, and the American Medical Association ethics standards. So the state board has basically told all these national ethics boards to drop dead!
- The state requires a large license fee, which is then used to attack MD's.
- The states do not accept differences in medical opinion or art, but suffer the massive delusion that medical practice is what a few "experts" say. These boards actually think that all medicine is as clear as one option as the standard. And also forget the standard is often trash medicine--"not giving most patients anything in terms of education on a medication. The norm in 75% of prescriptions written due to the lack of time.
- States that are proactive and trying to find problems should be left to create their own doctors out of the air.
- States that spend significant money to gather massive amounts of "intelligence" like KGB agents should ask themselves how much microscopic evaluation they would like. Currently, private investigators may be being used on select abusive State Board members and "expert" witnesses in a way that is fully legal. I do not know who is being investigated. Perhaps doctors are exploring all their enemies dirt for the last 40 years, along with their spouses and adult children. Some doctors are fighting the fire of the State Boards, Corrupt insurance officials and others and who does not have dirt? I wonder if it then should be published for the entire state to read? Some doctors might think it should be but this is not my style. It would be published or posted in a National Inquirer style in a manner similar to what is written about physicians and sent all over the state and nation. Sounding more like Russia than America?
- States that forget the decades of work required to be a physician will want to crucify you with a mere 51% of the evidence, using all the forces of a state superpower, and remove your entire livelihood for the rest of your life, instead of the rights given to others, which includes beyond reasonable doubt or clear and convincing evidence.
- Leadership, which is uneducated in newer medicine but becomes educated in new ways to attack doctors. For example, the fifth vital sign of medicine, after the pulse, is the pain the patient is experiencing. Research shows state board members and DEA officers are living in the 70's or 80's versus what are now the modern suggested standards of pain control, and are basically dragging medical pain care into the dark ages. Leadership means learning and most are beyond stupid on pain standards! The reason most chronic and some acute pain pateints suffer horribly and needlessly.
DEAR PEOPLE, FOR TOO LONG DOCTORS HAVE ALLOWED SLAVERY AND ABUSES OF 20 KINDS, AND NOW THEY TELL ME THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE THEIR FANTASTIC SKILLS AND GO WHERE APPRECIATED, WHERE CAN LIVE IN PEACE, AND ARE NOT ABUSED.
THE FIRST STATES TO FEEL THE SUFFERING FIRST ARE STATES WITH A LACK OF MEDICAL SCHOOLS AND TRIANING AREAS WITH HIGH MALPRACTICE AND STATE BOARD ABUSE. LATER, HOWEVER, ALL STATES WILL FEEL THE PAIN AS THE CITIES AND STATES WITH MANY MEDICAL SCHOOLS, SEE VETERAN DOCTORS FLEE. AND ONCE THEY GO--HEAR ME VERY CLEARLY--THEY NEVER COME BACK. NEVER!
So start collecting your airline points if you live in an anti-physician state. Gas up the car for long drives to see the best. Unfortunately, that is already happening with pregnant woman and those needing 8-hour finger and hand damage surgery. Now some hacker just sews the finger back on--its full use is now lost forever. And if you do not care how good your doctor is, and feel it does matter, you will just die earlier. As you have chosen.
MALPRACTICE AND STATES
WHO WANT PHYSICIANS
This short article only looks at state boards and not malpractice--though the two are not disconnected. Some state boards have lawyers who have decided that unless you pay outrageous malpractice rates, at full slavery levels, you will be attacked. Attacked by lawyers from their state board seat. And if you need to ever defend your license, they steal more money away. A prime example is Pennsylvania, which attacked doctors who would not pay for extreme catastrophic malpractice. One I know from an Ivy League center, who saw many poor and had a dying wife and was completely broke due to massive medical bills, lost his Pennsylvania license, and it was posted in shame and in a massive mailing to the entire state AFTER HE WAS DEAD. He was a great man and doctor. Many of his pateints were sent to me, due to their complexity.
You will have to look at each state's malpractice situation to see if the lawyers controlling all three branches of government want you to come, or they just want bodies from newly graduated local state medical schools. Many of our young physicians do not fully realize yet the choice of practice location can destroy a physician. In Florida, if you have three malpractice settlements you will lose your license and that will need to be reported to all states that license you, your insurer and put on every form for the rest of your career. Pick the right state with no plans for increased attacks and premium increases and you may have the ability of a satisfying medical service. Look for trends. Is the state board or insurers looking to increase fees for attacks or malpractice premiums?
My Best To The Doctors I Treat. I Do Get It & Know All You Have Suffered.